3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMeadowbank Road, Fareham, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom semi detached bungalow
- Mature front & rear gardens
- Spacious kitchen/diner
- Immaculate shower room
- Garage & shared driveway
- EPC energy rating E (49)
If you're looking for a homely bungalow with accommodation all on one level, then this may be the home for you.The lounge is a fantastic size and overlooks your picturesque rear garden, which is perfect for relaxing in the afternoon with a good book or tea and cake with a good friend.The kitchen/diner is a delightful room. There is plenty of cupboard space to store groceries and any gadgets. The dining area comfortably houses a dining table for you to enjoy your meals together.Both rooms have a good quality daylight all year round, with direct connection out to the south facing rear garden. The three bedrooms all come in at a good size, with the master having built in wardrobes.The immaculate shower room finishes off the internal offerings.The outside of the bungalow is just as appealing, with a shared driveway that leads down to your garage and workshop. Both gardens have lawn areas bordered with mature shrubs. There is also a greenhouse and raised beds in the rear garden, which is peaceful secluded and not overlooked. Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My parents loved this bungalow. They lived here for 60 years from when it was first built. The location was ideal for them - first to raise our family through to enjoying being grandparents. We walked to the local schools and into town to the shops, library and leisure centre. The bungalow itself suited them perfectly. They loved spending time in the garden, first of all when we were growing up as young children through to having fun looking after their grandchildren. Much fun was had spent with friends as well as enjoying the peace and quiet. We hope the new owners make many memories of their own.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 18'8 x 13'1 (5.69m x 3.99m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 15'7 x 9'3 (4.75m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'5 x 10'1 (3.18m x 3.08m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 10'5 (3.33m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 8'2 (2.82m x 2.49m)
- Shower Room: 5'10 x 5'7 (1.78m x 1.70m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Shared Driveway
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48573693.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40724989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.