2 bedroom apartment for saleSt Thomas Road, St Annes, Lytham St Annes, Lancashire, FY8 1JL
- Modern Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Spacious Lounge Diner With Feature Fire
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Good Size Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Family Bathroom
- Allocated Parking To The Front
- No Upper Chain
- Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
*** SPACIOUS AND MODERN TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT IN A SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION IN ST ANNES *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this stylish and modern two bedroom first floor apartment situated in a much sought after location in St Annes. Situated within easy access of all local amenities, travel links and just a short distance from St Annes Promenade and Square with its town centre precincts and local attractions, this ideally positioned property offers modern and flexible living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner with a feature fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, two good size double bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom with separate WC. Externally the property boasts allocated parking for one vehicle. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this superb apartment has to offer.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, St Annes Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.