3 bedroom park home for saleCommon Road, Pentney, King's Lynn
- Choice of mobile home.
- Beautiful area with picturesque walks.
- 10 plots available.
- Overlooking the main lake.
- Access to watersports and restaurant.
10 individual plots with planning permission for a single storey mobile home, set in the tranquil & beautiful Pentney Lakes Leisure Park. These homes are situated on the southern boundary of the park and measure approximately 14m x 4.5m (45' x 14').
All viewings by appointment with William H Brown.
10 individual plots with planning permission for a single storey mobile home with 2-4 bedrooms, set in the tranquil and beautiful Pentney Lakes Leisure Park. The plots are situated on the southern boundary of the park and permission has been granted for one mobile home per plot . A typical mobile would have 2 bedrooms, lounge, dining area and bathroom, with 4-6 berths, measuring 14m x 4.5m (45' x 14'), however there are various different designs available depandant on needs.The owners of the site, Luxurious Leisure Ltd have access to supply the dwellings and can show prospective purchasers the range of homes available by appointment through William H Brown. These homes would be ideal holiday accommodation and could achieve starting figures of £50 a night, depending upon season.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale some unique plots within the beautiful Pentney Lakes development covering nearly 300 acres..
Planning permission has now been granted on the site for 31 self-contained holiday lodges including 10 single storey mobile homes, which are being sold on an initial 10 year license with an option to renew after that time. These homes are situated on the southern boundary of the park and measure approximately 14m x 4.5m. A typical mobile would be a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom holiday home, with lounge and dining area with 4-6 berths. The owners of the site, Luxurious Leisure Ltd have access to supply the dwellings and can show prospective purchasers the range of homes available by appointment through William H Brown. These homes would be ideal holiday accommodation and could achieve starting figures of £50 a night, depending upon season.
There are further 21 plots available which are being sold by individual vendors and on a freehold basis. Planning permission has been granted for detached single storey log cabins measuring no more than 20m x 6.08m (twin unit), again Luxurious Leisure Ltd can assist and supply these homes and viewings are strictly by appointment with William H Brown. A typical home currently on the site has 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms and are ideal private holiday homes or rental accommodation, ranging from £54 a night to £209 a night depending on specification and season.
Pentney Leisure Background
Set amidst some of Norfolk's most beautiful countryside, Pentney Lakes offers both tranquillity and leisure facilities if desired, in a variety of water sports, such as jet skiing, water skiing, windsurfing and kayaking, available to residents. The site has access to several scenic walks through the woodlands and lakes, a play park, gym, reception area and restaurant which is currently being converted and is looking to be open throughout the week between 8am-11pm.
Pentney Lakes attracts a diverse range of indigenous and migratory birds. There are also a number of rare plant species. The importance of the habitat is recognised and noted as a wildlife site managed by the Norfolk Wildlife Trust and English Nature.
Jet skiing, water skiing, windsurfing and kayaking are available to log cabin owners. The park has held the national and regional water skiing competitions in previous summer seasons.
Tucked away in a quiet rural location between King's Lynn and Swaffham, Pentney Lakes is situated within 21 miles from the north Norfolk coastline historical and is renowned for its beaches and wildlife.
A good road network and a high speed rail link to King's Lynn from King's Cross help to ensure travel times are kept to a minimum.
Pentney Lakes Leisure Park
Please note that each mobile home can only be occupied for short stays not exceeding 28 days for each letting or period of occupation. A site fee of £2500 is payable per annum.
The log cabins are being sold on a freehold basis and pay an annual site fee of approximately £1000.
From King's Lynn take the A47 towards Swaffham/Norwich. Continue along for some distance, finding the village of East Winch. At the Carpenters Arms public house on the left hand side, turn right towards East Bilney. Continue along this road until you come to Pentney Lakes, which is signposted on theft hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- Kings Lynn (6.6 mi)
Nearest schoolsUse the school checker
BroadbandShow average broadband speed at this postcode Average broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Compare broadband deals
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Kings Lynn (6.6 mi)
To view this property or request more details, contact:
There are no nearby secondary schools found.
Due to the frequency with which Inspection bodies, such as Ofsted, provide us with updates, there could be a delay of up to 8 weeks between a rating being updated and it being displayed on Rightmove. This data is provided for informational purposes only and Rightmove plc does not accept any liability for decisions based on this data. The data is sourced from Experian and contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. Experian does not accept responsibility for any inference or conclusion derived from the data by third parties.
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN111382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.