2 bedroom penthouse for sale14-15 South Parade, Southsea, Hampshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Two Bedroom Penthouse Apartment
- Highly Requested Location of Southsea
- Two Private Balconies with Superior Sea Views
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Open Plan Lounge
- Exclusive Lift Access in to the Apartment
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Decorated Tastefully Throughout
- Allocated Parking Space
- EPC Rating (C)
A rare opportunity to purchase a stunning two double bedroom, penthouse apartment situated in the highly desirable location of South Parade in Southsea The property is finished to the highest of standards and comprises; entrance hall, an exclusive lift allowing access in to the apartment, open plan living room with bi-fold doors opening to the balcony providing panoramic sea views, modern re-fitted kitchen with a selection of high quality integrated appliances , two double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master which also provides its own private balcony and a re-fitted modern family bathroom. An internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciated the standard of accommodation lifestyle and location available.
The apartment itself is situated within a few minutes’ walk from all local amenities and transport links. There is one allocated parking space at the rear of the property for the penthouse that is covered by CCTV cameras. The front of the property has recently benefited from a program of refurbishment and pets are allowed although permission can be withdrawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48591315.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7829305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Wickham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.