4 bedroom detached house for saleSurtees Road, Redworth
- Outstanding four bedroom detached property
- Located within a beautiful village location
- Large, beautiful rear garden
- Detached double garage plus ample parking
- Amdega conservatory
The property is deceptively spacious and benefits from a large, beautiful garden to the rear with additional spacious plot to the front and side, having detached double garage and ample parking, it is also fully noise insulated throughout. Internally the property is well laid out and briefly comprises entrance porch, entrance hallway with attractive open spindle and baluster staircase which gives access to the first floor. Also accessed off the entrance hallway is a useful study to the front, with an expansive living room giving beautiful views over the rear garden and adjoining countryside. This room also has an open-plan aspect through into the dining room, with Amdega conservatory to the rear and sliding doors leading through into the spacious kitchen/breakfast room, which is fitted with a fantastic range of walnut wall and floor-mounted units with a granite work surface. Built-in appliances to include induction hob, extractor hood, electric oven and combination microwave, integrated dishwasher, and wine cooler. There is also Amtico flooring, useful built-in breakfast bar and patio doors opening out to the garden. Also on the ground floor is a spacious utility room and cloakroom. To the first floor there are four large double bedrooms and a spacious family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a beautifully landscaped, spacious plot, double garage with electric roller shutter door, with lighting and power, and block-paved semi-circular driveway. The property is extremely impressive and should be viewed internally to be fully appreciated.
Offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this outstanding four bedroom detached property is located within a beautiful village location close to local transport links, including the A1(M) being within ten minutes' drive.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Oil central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding F)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48593481.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26987521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.