4 bedroom duplex for saleSnowdenham Hall, Snowdenham Lane, Bramley, Guildford, GU5
- Impressive and ornate communal entrance hall
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances
- 24' drawing/dining room with adjoining study
- Main bedroom suite, 3 further bedrooms, 2 further bath/shower rooms
- Private minstrels gallery over the communal hall
- Tennis court, beautiful communal grounds extending to 20 acres
- Allocated parking for 3 cars (2 external and 1 in a secure basement)
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Elegant conversion apartment within the imposing 'Snowdenham Hall' commanding beautiful panoramic views over Thorncombe Valley and The Surrey Hills.
Snowdenham Hall is a magnificent Grade II Listed country house which has been converted into superb apartments and is beautifully positioned close to the bustling village of Bramley which offers an excellent range of day to day shops, as well as two pubs, a church and a superb 18 hole golf course; an area surrounded by lovely countryside providing miles of wonderful walking. The County Town of Guildford offers excellent shopping, restaurants and recreational facilities with its famous cobbled high street, covered shopping precincts, and many leading stores. The modern Spectrum Leisure Centre caters for numerous sporting facilities, whilst the Odeon 10 screen cinema, Yvonne Arnaud and Electric Theatres provide great entertainment. For the commuter by rail, Guildford mainline station has a fast service to London Waterloo whilst the A3 provides excellent road links to the M25 thus putting the south coast, Heathrow and Gatwick International airports and central London within easy reach. There are several excellent schools in the vicinity including St. Catherines, Guildford High, and Tormead for girls, Royal Grammar School, Cranleigh School and Charterhouse for boys to name but a few.
4 Snowdenham Hall is a superb conversion apartment within a substantial Grade II Listed country house which was restored and converted into individual properties by Michael Wilson Restorations around 2000/2001. No. 4 is the perfect lock and leave suited to the buyer that travels a lot or splits their time between multiple residences as well as being well-suited to downsizers. Snowdenham Hall is approached via a sweeping driveway overlooking the stunning grounds. This former show apartment is accessed through the substantial covered entrance portico which leads to the great hall, an impressive an ornate reception area with vaulted ceiling, beautiful stained glass windows and a communal area.
A grand staircase leads to a galleried landing and the private front door of the apartment. Internally, the apartment has been converted to a high standard and is well-presented.
There is a drawing/dining room with a large bay window enjoying wonderful views, and a study/bar is accessed from this room. The kitchen/breakfast room also enjoys the views and is fitted with a range of wooden units with granite worktops. From the hall there is a cloakroom and access via a door to the minstrel gallery, a private space overlooking the decorative and opulent great hall. On the second floor youll find four bedrooms and three bath/shower rooms, 3 en suite including the main suite. A further staircase rises to a spacious West facing roof terrace ideal for sitting out and enjoying the peace and tranquillity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48595266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GUI170227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grantley, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.