1 bedroom apartment for saleKingwood Gardens, Goodmans Fields, Aldgate, E1
- One Bedroom - 474 sqft
- Large Outside Terrace
- Tenure: 999 year Lease
- 24hr Concierge Services
- 5* health centre including pool, gym, spa
- Cinema and residents' only business lounge
- Underfloor Heating & Comfort Cooling
- Est Service Charge: £4.5 psf
- Est Ground Rent: £500 pa
- Est Completion: Q1 2018
A high-specification one bedroom apartment spread over (474 Sq. ft) offering a walk in wardrobe and expansive (163 Sq. Ft) terrace overlooking the landscaped gardens. Located in Kingwood Gardens, Goodman's Fields by Berkeley Group, E1.
The apartment comprises an open plan reception with high specification kitchen and lounge space with access to a spacious outside terrace. There is a double bedroom with plenty of storage as well as a bathroom.
Kingwood Gardens is the latest release of apartments to launch at the landmark Goodman’s Fields development, rising 22 floors into the London skyline offering breath-taking views of the surrounding area’s important landmarks.
Goodman’s Fields is located just north of Tower Bridge and east of Aldgate and is adjacent to City Quarter and Sugar House, previous Berkeley developments. There is an array of local amenities on the doorstep and easy access on foot, by taxi, tube or rail to local attractions such as London Bridge, the Gherkin, St Katharine Docks, Spitalfields and Barbican.
Aldgate East Station - 6min
Tower Gateway DLR Station - 7min
Estimated Completion Q1 2018
*These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26988953. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.