1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleFootscray Road, London SE9
Withdrawn from Market
- Ultra Modern One Bedroom Flat
- Ideal for New Eltham Station
- Superb Kitchen
- Stylish Bathroom
- Polished Ceramic Flooring
- Great Buy to Let - Ideal First Time Buy
- New Lease
- CHAIN FREE - Ready to Occupy
- EER - To Follow
CASH BUYERS ONLY - Having being recently converted and completely refurbished this one bedroom ground floor flat is one of two that Cockburn are selling adjacent to each other. Ultra-modern in its finish and is situated ideally being just across the road from New Eltham station. Ideal as a first time buy, buy to let investment or perhaps if you are down sizing the property is CHAIN FREE and ready to occupy.
Leasehold: New Lease details to be confirmed along with service charge and ground rent
RECEPTION ROOM 14' 7" x 14' (4.44m x 4.27m)
KITCHEN 8' x 7' 5" (2.44m x 2.26m)
BEDROOM 10' 7" x 10' 1" (3.23m x 3.07m)
IMPORTANT NOTE Please note that all measurements are approximate. We have not tested any services or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide is verified by yourself on inspection, by your Surveyor and also your Conveyancer.
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY: Tel: 020 8857 8857 or 020 8859 8590
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
38 Mottingham Road, Mottingham, London SE9 4QR or 352 Footscray Road, New Eltham, London SE9 2EB
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48595995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100265003804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cockburn Estate Agents, Mottingham- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.