4 bedroom detached house for saleHolden at Radstone Fields, Halse Road, Brackley, NN13 6EA
- Take a virtual tour
- Open-plan kitchen with family/dining areas
- Spacious lounge with bay window
- Useful study, ideal for working from home
- Single detached garage with additional parking
- Master bedroom with en suite
- Detached 4 bedroom family home
- Prestigious schools close by
- All essential amenities available locally
- Just 10.5 miles to Banbury
The bright, modern kitchen of this home has been designed with INTEGRATED DINING and FAMILY AREAS, full-height glazed bay with FRENCH DOORS to the garden and a utility room. There is also a SPACIOUS LOUNGE and useful study. Upstairs there is a large master bedroom with en suite as well as two further double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Kitchen / Family / Dining - 6.21 x 3.46m (20'4'' x 11'4'')
- Lounge - 3.73 x 5.4m (12'2'' x 17'8'')
- Study - 2.89 x 2.36m (9'5'' x 7'8'')
- Utility - 2.54 x 1.59m (8'4'' x 5'2'')
- Wc - 1.53 x 1.48m (5'0'' x 4'10'')
- Bedroom 1 (double) - 3.73 x 4.54m (12'2'' x 14'10'')
- Ensuite 1 - 1.39 x 2.19m (4'6'' x 7'2'')
- Bedroom 2 (double) - 3.15 x 4.38m (10'4'' x 14'4'')
- Bedroom 3 (double) - 2.89 x 4.07m (9'5'' x 13'4'')
- Bedroom 4 (single) - 3.12 x 2.89m (10'2'' x 9'5'')
- Bathroom - 2.68 x 2.27m (8'9'' x 7'5'')
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48600549.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.