3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBowley Avenue, Melton Mowbray, LE13
- ENTRANCE PORCH & ENTRANCE HALL
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM (INCOMPLETE)
- THREE BEDROOMS & REFITTED BATHROOM
- APPROXIMATELY 70FT REAR GARDEN
- BRICK BUILT OUTHOUSE/WORKSHOP
- DRIVE, GCH & UPVCDG
- PP FOR EXTENSION TO THE REAR
An attractive three bedroom bay fronted semi-detached property occupying a generous plot with plans for a rear extension and situated in this highly desirable residential area.
The accommodation in brief:
Entrance porch with a part glazed door to: entrance hall which has a tiled pattern floor, understairs storage cupboard and door to: fitted kitchen which has a range of eye and base level units with roll top work surfaces, there is a one and half sink drainer unit, space for a cooker, ceiling downlights, tiled floor, door to utility room and archway to: utility room (in need of completion) there is plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and door to rear garden. The dining room has a glazed door to: rear garden, archway to: lounge with a walk-in bow window and an open fire with mantel.
The landing has a hatch providing access to a good sized and part boarded loft, there are doors to: bedroom one which has a walk-in bow window, bedroom two overlooks the rear garden and also houses a refitted wall mounted glow worm boiler. There is a single bedroom and a refitted bathroom to comprise: vanity unit wash hand basin with cupboards below, low flush wc and a 'p' shaped panelled bath with an independent shower and screen above, tiled splash backs, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
There is a driveway to the front with double gated access, enclosed by a dwarf wall.
The rear garden is approximately 70ft and mainly laid to lawn with a raised decked area to the rear along with a generous sized brick built workshop which has power and light connected. At the rear of the property is a brick built outhouse forming part of the original outside wc, all enclosed by panelled fencing.
There are also plans available for a single story extension to create a utility room, family room and wc. Plans are available in branch.
The Energy Performance for this property is E.
This property is situated within one of the town's most sought after residential areas convenient for Melton Country Park, Tesco Supermarket and the town centre. The area is also well serviced by an excellent bus route.
From the Melton office proceed out of town along Thorpe Road (A607) for approximately one mile, turn left onto Bowley Avenue and the property is on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48604939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 125643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harrison Murray, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.