4 bedroom detached house for sale7 Kemp's End, Tranent, East Lothian EH33 2GZ
- A bright and beautifully presented four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with a charming enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect.
- Located in a modern, family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian. The property benefits from a sizeable 2 car driveway and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
- Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality recently modernised open plan kitchen/lounge/ dining area with appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provisi...
- In addition, there are contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio deck, planting beds and store shed, with double driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking and visitors spaces.
- Home Report available online.
A bright and beautifully presented four-bedroom, modern detached family home, with a charming enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect. Located in a modern, family orientated residential area of Tranent, East Lothian.
The property benefits from a sizeable 2 car driveway and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac. Light and tastefully finished throughout, highlights include a quality recently modernised open plan kitchen/lounge/ dining area with appliances, modern bathroom suites, and good storage provision. Externally there is an enclosed rear garden with patio deck, planting beds and store shed, with double driveway to the front.
The bright entrance hallway with under-stair storage, gives access to all rooms downstairs and stairs to the upper floor. Set to the right side of the hall, the lounge/dining room is a very spacious through-room featuring bay window to the front and French doors to the rear, opening directly onto deck patio area. A pleasing electric fire and surround give a focal point to the living area which has ample space for living and dining furniture. TV and phone points are conveniently situated.
To the left is a recently modernised open plan kitchen/lounge/dining area, offering excellent use of space and completes the ground floor. This spacious L Shaped room has tri-fold doors to the front and a convenient TV point. It has integrated electric oven, hob and extractor canopy, two walk-in storage cupboards with power and house alarm and space for a breakfasting table. The adjacent door gives easy access to the garden and patio area.
Set off the upper hallway, front-facing bedroom one is a spacious double room with large built-in mirrored wardrobes, TV point, and en-suite shower room. Bedroom two is another similarly-sized double room with built-in mirrored wardrobes and space for free-standing furniture. Additionally, bedroom three and four are good-sized single rooms both with built-in wardrobes and a phone point in bedroom four.
Finally, the family bathroom boasts an all-white suite, separate shower cubicle with mixer shower, recessed downlighting, and a concealed cistern WC.
Tranent is a historic town in East Lothian, located just off the A1, and offers a mix of modern housing developments surrounding the old town centre with traditional stone-built buildings. The vibrant centre has supermarkets, a doctor's surgery, leisure centre, library, and post office, whilst Fort Kinnaird and Straiton retail parks have an extensive range of major high-street names, restaurants and a multi-screen cinema. Set amid rolling countryside, Tranent is well-placed for access to the East Lothian coastline and many superb beaches. Commuting into Edinburgh, there is direct access via the A1 to the city bypass and A199. There are also regular bus services available from the High Street, and train services from nearby Musselburgh, Wallyford, or Prestonpans.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7476450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.