3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThird Avenue, Luton, LU3
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Refurbished Throughout To A Very High Standard
- Two / Three Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen Family Room
- One Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Central Heating
- Large Garden Store In Rear Garden
- Triple Glazed
The Property - *** MUST BE VIEWED *** FULLY REFURBISHED EXTENDED PROPERTY WITH FLEXIBLE LIVING SPACE ***
This semi detached home briefly comprises entrance lobby, Bedroom three/study a spacious refitted kitchen/family room, with a range of base and eye level units integrated oven and hob. A separate WC.
There are double doors leading to the rear garden. The garden is terraced with patio, lawn and decking areas and a large Garden Store to the rear.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, the main bedroom a bay window. There is also fully tiled and refitted bathroom. To the outside there is a gated side access leading to the rear garden.
The property has gas central heating and is triple glazed
THIRD AVENUE IS SITUATED IN THE SUNDON PARK AREA OF LUTON. WITHIN EASY REACH OF LEAGRAVE TRAIN STATION AND LOCAL SHOPS AND SCHOOLING. THE PROPERTY IS WITHIN THE CATCHMENT FOR SUNDON PARK AND CHEYNES PRIMARY SCHOOL AND LEALANDS HIGH SCHOOL.
Kitchen / Breakfast
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - Fitted with a range of high quality wall and base units, integrated gas oven and hob. Ceramic tiled flooring. French doors to rear aspect.
Downstairs Bathroom - White lowlevel WC and corner sink, Fully ceramic tiled.
Bedroom Three/Study - Triple glazed window to front aspect, wooden flooring.
Landing - Triple glazed window to side aspect and loft hatch offering access insulated and part boarded loft
Bedroom One - Triple glazed window to front aspect, wooden flooring
Bedroom Two - Triple glazed window to rear aspect, wooden flooring
Bathroom with white suite comprising white low level flush WC, hand basin and bath with shower over. Feature glass brick window to side aspect and triple glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden - terraced with patio, lawn and decking areas and a large Garden Store/office to the rear.
Home Office - To the rear of the garden of brick construction size 16' 4'' x 14' 2'' (approx.)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48634119.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 270673-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.