4 bedroom detached house for saleHollingsworth Road, Croydon, Surrey
- Extensive 4 bedroom detached home with potential (STPP)
- 2 reception rooms and study
- Stunning views to the front
- Integral double garage and off-road parking
- Highly sought after location
- EPC energy rating C (72)
Have you ever wanted to live in a setting that will make your life just that little bit easier? What about owning a stunning home that will offer all the space you could ever need? Positioned in one of the most coveted roads and also within striking distance to excellent schooling, transport and amenities, this superb 4/5 bedroom house has been carefully cared for and loved by the current owners. Preparing your evening meals will be a joy in the wonderful kitchen, while the downstairs cloakroom adds extra convenience to help the busy family with their day.
The sheer size of the lounge will blow you away and is the perfect place to relax and enjoy the wonderful views; they are simply breathtaking. In addition there is a beautiful dining room with views over the rear garden which is ideal for those formal occasions. The spacious bedrooms are finished off in tasteful tones and the bathroom is perfect for unwinding in after a stressful day. A separate bathroom off bedroom 1 will help ease the stress and rush in the morning.
Outside the house continues to impress, with a double garage and off-road parking matching the handsome look of the house. To the rear, the wider than average garden will truly knock your socks off, as it is a wonderful area for a get together with friends and family. Properties like this do not stay on the market for long so please do not delay in booking your viewing!
What the Owner says:
We have really enjoyed living here over the past 26 years initially with our then teenage children. The choice of good local schools and excellent tram and train links have met all our ever changing needs.
Our house at the far end of a secluded cul-de-sac and backing onto woods has been a lovely peaceful and tranquil haven. We know we will miss our wonderful views from our lounge patio windows with all the seasons and weather changes. The open plan layout of the two reception rooms and the surrounding garden spaces have provided lots of flexibility and been ideal for entertaining. We are sad to leave but want to move nearer to our family so that we can help more with our grandchildren.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'8 x 14'9 (5.08m x 4.50m)
- Dining Room: 14'9 x 12'1 (4.50m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen: 18'8 (5.69m) x 9'2 (2.80m) narrowing to 5'7 (1.70m)
- Study: 8'10 x 8'6 (2.69m x 2.59m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'1 into bay (5.21m) narrowing to 13'5 (4.09m) x 14'9 (4.50m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 14'9 x 12'5 (4.50m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 9'2 (3.25m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 7'10 (2.80m x 2.39m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Side Garden
- Double Garage
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48639456.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708692. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.