2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHolmdale Avenue, Crossens, PR9 8PS
- Older style end of terrace house
- Situated in a popular residential area
- Within easy reach of Churchtown village
- Central heating - UPVC double glazing
- 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms/w.c.'s
- Secluded cottage style rear garden
- In need of internal modernisation
- Excellent potential
An older style 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom end terrace house occupying an excellent position in a popular residential area convenient for local amenities and within easy reach of Churchtown village.
The accommodation presently comprises: entrance hall, spacious front lounge, extended kitchen/breakfast area and bathroom/w.c. to the ground floor and 2 bedrooms and a shower-room/w.c. to the first floor.
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Attractive, enclosed and secluded cottage style rear garden and enclosed front garden with driveway providing parking space for several cars.
In need of internal modernisation - excellent potential.
15' 8'' x 6' 11'' (4.8m x 2.13m)
Extended kitchen/breakfast area with stainless steel sink in tiled surround and fitted base and wall cupboards with marble effect work surfaces. Gas and electricity supply, plumbing for automatic washing machine, 'British Gas' gas fired central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed windows to rear and radiator. Enclosed rear porch with electric light.
7' 1'' x 5' 3'' (2.18m x 1.62m)
Fully tiled ground floor bathroom/w.c. with matching 'dark blue' coloured low-level suite. UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Enclosed staircase to first floor landing with UPVC double glazed window to side and wall mounted 'Baxi Brazillia' gas fired convector heater.
13' 0'' x 12' 3'' (3.98m x 3.75m)
Principal front double bedroom with picture rail, built-in airing cupboard containing lagged hot water cylinder and immersion heater, UPVC double glazed window and double radiator.
10' 4'' x 6' 2'' (3.15m x 1.9m)
Second bedroom with picture rail, UPVC double glazed window to rear and radiator.
7' 6'' x 6' 4'' (2.31m x 1.95m)
Shower-room/w.c. with modern white close coupled w.c., pedestal wash basin and corner entry shower enclosure with 'Dawn' shower. UPVC double glazed window and radiator.
Attractive, enclosed and secluded rear cottage style garden with lawn, borders with a variety of mature trees and bushes, timber garden shed and outside electric light. Enclosed, extensively flagged front garden with hedge and borders and access via wrought iron double gates to tarmac driveway with security lighting providing ample parking space for several cars.
We are informed that the tenure is Freehold.
13' 10'' x 12' 7'' (4.24m x 3.86m)
Bright and spacious front lounge with rectangular UPVC double glazed bay window. Coved ceiling, picture rail, additional UPVC double glazed window to side, central heating double radiator and telephone point.
Side entrance with open porch and hardwood style door to entrance hall with UPVC double glazed window to side and understairs meter/storage cupboard.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 402510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.