3 bedroom terraced house for saleLilac Way, BASINGSTOKE
- MID TERRACE FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR AREA
- SEPARATE LOUNGE
- KITCHEN/DINER WITH POTENTIAL FOR IMPROVEMENTS IF NECESSARY
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS AND A SEPARATE WC
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN WITH DECKING AND GRASS/SHINGLE AREAS
Connells presents this well presented mid-terrace family home. Situated in the popular Winklebury area, close to local schools, parks and bus routes. Benefiting lounge, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, family bathroom , WC & second bathroom upstairs, landscaped rear garden with decked area.
Connells is proud to present this well presented mid-terrace family home. Situated in the popular Winklebury area, close to local schools, parks and bus routes. Benefiting entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, family bathroom downstairs with separate WC and second bathroom upstairs, landscaped rear garden with decked and shingle areas.
Double glazed door to front elevation, door to lounge, family bathrooms, stairs to first floor.
Kitchen / Dining Room 13' x 9' 8" ( 3.96m x 2.95m )
Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units, work surface over, part tiling, one and one half bowl sink/drainer, space for oven, cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, built in dishwasher, built in fridge/freezer, radiator, double glazed window to front and rear aspects, double glazed French doors to garden.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' ( 4.78m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, feature fireplace, wood laminate flooring.
Suite comprising tile enclosed Jacuzzi bath with wall mounted shower above, vanity wash hand basin, wall mounted heated towel rail, wall mounted boiler, wood laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Doors to all rooms, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' x 9' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.02m )
Access to loft, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising bath with mixer tap over and shower attached, radiator, part tiling, wash hand basin, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" max x 8' 4" max ( 3.94m max x 2.54m max )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three 12' 11" Max x 6' 11" Max ( 3.94m Max x 2.11m Max )
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Wc, wash hand basin,wood laminate flooring, double glazed window to front aspect.
Attractive landscaped garden with raised decking and fake lawn area. Area laid to shingle, various shrubs enclosed by sleepers, enclosed by wood panel fencing, gate giving access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48643215.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK308687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.