2 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Street, Bexhill-on-Sea, TN40
- 14th Century Grade II Terraced Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Stylishly Converted
- Re Wired & New Heating System
- Modern/Characteristic decor
- Edwardian Bathroom Suite
- Open Fire Burner x2
- Exposed Beams & Brickwork
- Sold With No Onward Chain
- Shared Courtyard Garden
Property Cafe are delighted to offer to the market for sale this unique 14th century Grade II listed mid terrace cottage. This property is bursting with history and character, as well as being stylishly converted and modernised. Located in the Old Town of Bexhill On Sea, within close proximity of local amenities, Bexhill Town Centre and mainline railway station. Accommodation comprises; pathway from gated entrance leading to front door, opening into internal porch onto; spacious lounge boasting exposed beams and brickwork, and open feature fireplace; galley style kitchen to include butlers sink, SMEG oven and gas fired hob, utility room with space and plumbing for all white goods. Stairs down from kitchen to basement second double bedroom including built in storage cupboard, fitted wardrobes and skylight to outside pathway and flower beds. Stairs up also from the kitchen leading to stunning Edwardian bathroom suite with roll top bath leading to; extra room with the usage options of a study, dressing room, library etc. Final room is the master bedroom, comprising the second open feature fireplace and further built in storage space. The courtyard garden to the rear is shared between the two adjacent properties either side, and is a great suntrap. Throughout the house can be found exposed original beams and brickwork, slate tiles in the kitchen and oak flooring throughout. The property has been re-wired and had a new modern heating system installed in the past two years. The property is also offered to be sold CHAIN FREE. Internal viewing at your earliest convenience is highly recommended to appreciate the property in full. Please call the Bexhill Office on 01424 224488 (Option 1) to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48644019.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6225809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.