4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRed House Lane, Adwick-Le-Street, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £135,000 - £145,000
- Good sized lounge, Breakfast kitchen
- Bathroom, Three bedrooms on the first floor
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
Guide price £135,000-£145,000 This well-presented four bedroomed semi-detached dorma bungalow is extended to the rear to provide an additional bedroom with shower. The property offers front and rear gardens, garage and off road parking.
Has a side facing double glazed door, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 16' to the recess x 12' 10" ( 4.88m to the recess x 3.91m )
A spacious room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiators. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace, which houses the electric coal effect fire. There are four wall light points, dado rail and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Area 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
With a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There are two deep storage cupboards.
Kitchen Area 9' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.36m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point with cooker hood above, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge and freezer.
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the walk in tiled shower cubicle.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Access to the loft room.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 8' ( 4.55m x 2.44m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. This is a double room with bulk head for the stairs.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 9' 2" to the recess ( 3.61m x 2.79m to the recess )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a walk in wardrobe and a WC.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.34m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a roof window, gas heating and storage space in the eves.
A family bathroom with a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is partial tiling to the walls and floor.
An additional car parking space in front of the garage. The garage has an up and over door, light and power and is accessed via the neighbouring street.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden and a driveway, which provides off road parking and leads to the car port. There is a purpose built store which houses the gas central heating boiler. The rear of the property has been paved for a low maintenance aspect. A door gives access to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48644538.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.