2 bedroom property for sale81 Castlegate, Jedburgh, TD8 6BD
- Well-proportioned end-terraced property
- Situated in a popular residential area
- Just a short walk from the town centre
- French doors in lounge opening to garden
- Surprisingly large garden to rear
81 Castlegate is a well-proportioned end-terraced property, situated in a popular residential area, just a short walk from Jedburgh town centre and all the good amenities on offer within the town. The well presented property is arranged over two floors and benefits from many pleasing features including a large lounge with French doors opening to the garden, good-sized rooms, private parking for two cars to the front and the lovely and surprisingly large garden to the rear. Viewing is recommended in order to fully appreciate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48646704.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cullen Kilshaw, Kelso. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.