4 bedroom detached house for saleFish Lane, Aldwick, Bognor Regis.
- EXTENDED DETACHED
- 4 BEDROOM
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SPACIOUS MASTER FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- ARTS AND CRAFTS MOVEMENT FEATURES
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Hawkins & Smith are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in Bognor Regis, featuring:
* EXTENDED DETACHED
* 4 BEDROOM
* BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
* SPACIOUS MASTER FIRST FLOOR BEDROOM
* NO FORWARD CHAIN
* ARTS AND CRAFTS MOVEMENT FEATURES
* GAS CENTRAL HEATING
Step to entrance porch with courtesy light. Double oak stained glass doors to
* ENTRANCE LOBBY
Parquet flooring, double oak stained glass doors to
* SITTING ROOM : 7.24m x 4.47m (23' 9" x 14' 8")
Beamed ceiling, parquet flooring, feature living flame gas fire with stone hearth and mantel above. Under stairs storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor. Glazed leaded light floor to ceiling windows and doors leading to
* CONSERVATORY : 4.22m x 2.57m (13' 10" x 8' 5")
Of brick and double glazed construction, quarry tiled floor and bi-folding doors to SOUTH FACING rear garden.
* DINING ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR : 5.23m x 4.29m (17' 2" x 14' 1")
Feature Claygate brick fireplace hearth and surround (this has been decommissioned). Beamed ceiling, parquet flooring.
* INNER LOBBY
* KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM : 3.99m x 3.33m (13' 1" x 10' 11")
Comprising of a range of white gloss base units and drawers with matching wall mounted cupboards above with black granite work surface below. Built in Neff eye-level double oven, 4 ring inset electric hob and Neff extractor fan above. Integrated dishwasher Centre island with further storage below. Space for breakfast table and chairs. Double glazed doors leading to SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN.
* UTILITY ROOM
Space and plumbing for washing machine, tumble drier, fridge/freezer, towel drier, broom cupboard and work surface with inset stainless steel sink unit with storage cupboards below. Cupboard housing electric fuse box. Parquet flooring.
* BEDROOM TWO : 5.26m x 4.32m (17' 3" x 14' 2")
Of dual aspect with feature leaded light bay windows. Parquet flooring.
* INNER HALLWAY
with louvre storage cupboard with slatted shelving. Leading to
* BEDROOM THREE : 4.22m x 3.38m (13' 10" x 11' 1")
Of dual aspect. Parquet flooring. Door to
* FAMILY BATHROOM
Modern white suite comprising low level WC, panelled bath with shower fitment, wash hand basin, walk in cubicle shower. Chrome ladder style radiator, fully tiled walls and floor. Feature stained glass secondary double glazed window.
* STAIRS WITH TURN AND VELUX WINDOW
with small landing area with access to remaining roof void with light.
* MASTER BEDROOM : 6.22m x 3.73m (20' 5" x 12' 3")
Feature eyebrow dual aspect windows, Walk in DRESSING ROOM with light, hanging and shelving. Door to further roof void housing gas boiler for gas central heating.
* EN-SUITE BATHROOM
Beautifully presented with fully tiled Travertine walls and floor, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, walk in double shower with rain head fitment and glass screen, bath with mixer tap shower fitment. Storage cupboard. Chrome ladder style radiator. Velux window.
* OUTSIDE AND GENERAL
Of brick and tiled render and approached via wrought iron gate with long flagstone driveway providing ample parking for several vehicles. Double wooden doors leading to partitioned storage area with light and power. This could be easily restored to provide full length garage. Remainder of the garage is used as
* STUDIO/OFFICE: 3.84m x 2.79m (12' 7" x 9' 2")
Light and power, personal door to garden. Door to
Low level WC, wash hand basin.
* REAR GARDEN
The rear garden is SOUTH FACING and enclosed by established hedging to east boundary with brick walls to the remaining boundaries. Well stocked raised borders, mature palm tree and camellia. Flagstone paved patio area with remainder laid to lawn, attractive stone/pebble water feature. Tiled and rendered summer house to be included in purchase price. Area to the rear for shed. Timber gate to front access.
* FRONT GARDEN
Raised flower beds with double entrance via wrought iron gates leading to flagstone paved area providing parking for several vehicles.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Council Tax Band F
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48651087.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10606. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hawkins and Smith, West Wittering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.