4 bedroom detached house for saleBraithwaite Lane, Braithwaite, Doncaster
- Four Bedrooms
- Detached Garage
We are please to offer this well presented and extended four bedroom detached family home, front and rear enclosed gardens with detached garage. Internally the property offers two reception rooms, dining room, kitchen and utility, conservatory, four bedrooms, three en-suites and family bathroom.
We are please to offer this well presented and extended four bedroom detached family home, with front and rear enclosed gardens with detached garage, the property also has CCTV and electric wrought iron gates to the front. Internally the property offers two spacious reception rooms, dining room, kitchen and utility, conservatory, four bedrooms, one wet room en-suite, two en-suites and family bathroom.
The hall has stairs leading to the first floor landing, airing cupboard, side facing double glazed door, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and cardine floor.
Lounge 18' x 11' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.38m )
This spacious lounge has a side facing double glazed window, double doors leading to the conservatory, wall lights, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and log burner.
Dining Room 15' 7" x 9' 6" ( 4.75m x 2.90m )
The dining room has double doors leading to the hall, side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and cardine floor.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 9' 6" ( 5.36m x 2.90m )
This spacious kitchen has an excellent range of wall and base units with a double oven and stainless steel extractor fan, tiled walls, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, side facing double glazed door and rear facing double glazed window, spotlights, central heating radiator and cardine floor.
The utility has front facing double glazed door and windows, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, tiled walls, wall and base units, plumbing, spotlights and access into the loft.
The conservatory has a polycarbonate roof, tiled floor, rear facing double glazed door and window and also a central heating radiator.
The bathroom has w/c, wash hand basin, bath with shower fixings andextractor fan. The bathroom is fully tiled, side facing double glazed obscure window, ladder rail and spotlights.
Bedroom One 15' 7" narrowing to 12.07 x 11' ( 4.75m narrowing to 12.07 x 3.35m )
This bedroom has built in wardrobes and drawers, front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Wet Room En-Suite
The wet room is fully tiled with a shower, w/c, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, spotlights, ladder rail and side facing double glazed obscure window.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
This bedroom has built in wardrobes and storage, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window.
The landing has two double glazed velux windows, loft access, spotlights and central heating radiator.
Second Reception Room 17' 8" x 17' 7" ( 5.38m x 5.36m )
This second reception room is spacious with rear facing double glazed window, spotlights and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.09m x 3.84m )
This bedroom has two side facing double glazed velux windows, window boxes, spotlights and central heating radiator.
En-Suite / Shower Room
This en-suite has a side facing double glazed obscure velux window, fully tiled, w/c, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap and shower cubical with extractor fan,
Bedroom Four 15' 4" To wardrobe fronts x 10' 9" ( 4.67m To wardrobe fronts x 3.28m )
This bedroom has a front facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, spotlights and central heating radiator.
This en-suite is fully tiled with shower cubicle with extractor fan, vanity wash hand basin, ladder rail, spotlights, w/c and side facing double glazed obscure velux window,
The detached double garage is fully tiled inside with its own loft and spot light, also has side facing double glazed door and electric roller door.
The front garden has electric double wrought iron gates, CCTV, security light, concrete drive and gate to the rear.
The rear garden has an open aspect view with lawned area, paved area, CCTV, cold water tap and shrub borders.
Under the terms of The Estate Agency Act 1979 (section 1) please note that the vendor of this property is an employee of William H Brown, Sequence (UK) Limited.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48663683.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.