3 bedroom detached house for saleSaint Hermans Road, Hayling Island, PO11
- Newly Refurbished Family Home
- Detached 3 Double Bedroom Property
- Finished to a High and Modern Standard
- Convenient Hayling Island Location
- No Onward Chain
- En-suite to Master Bedroom
Located just a short stroll from the beach, this detached and refurbished family home must be seen to be fully appreciated. Finished to an exceptional standard the flexible accommodation includes a generous and superbly fitted kitchen, dining, family room, together with a cloakroom, separate utility room and comfortable sitting room. On the first floor there are three double bedrooms and the family bathroom, with the master bedroom enjoying its own en-suite facilities. Sitting on a good sized plot, with ample off road parking whilst still offering further scope to extend, this delightful home should be viewed without delay. EPC-D
Saint Hermans Road is located to the east some of Hayling's most renowned attractions can be found including the Sailing Club, Chichester Harbour and the RNLI Lifeboat Station. Hayling Island is located just to the south of Havant - a town that is serviced by mainline rail services to Waterloo and Victoria. Access into London via road is good with the A3(M) found just a few miles from the bridge on to Hayling. The A/M27 provides excellent links along the coast from Southampton to Brighton
An immaculately presented detached property, conveniently situated in a popular area of Hayling Island and offering no forward chain.
Sitting Room 17'10 (5.44m) x 9'4 (2.84m)
Dining Room 13'4 (4.06m) x 11' (3.35m)
Kitchen 17'10 (5.44m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Bedroom 2 13'6 (4.11m) x 7'8 (2.34m)
Bedroom 3 9'10 (3m) x 9'2 (2.79m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48670338.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 249782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.