3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNunnery Cresent, Catcliffe, Rotherham, S60 5SE
- NO CHAIN
- 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SUBSTANTIAL CORNER PLOT
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- OFF ROAD PARKING
**GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000** ***NO CHAIN*** Residing on a substantial corner plot is this spacious three double bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from off road parking, large open plan dining room and kitchen and separate lounge. Also having uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and large attached outbuilding with ample storage and separate WC.
Catcliffe is well placed for a wide range of local amenities including shops and schools. Sheffield and Rotherham centres are within easy travelling distance and the motorway network is within easy reach.
A uPVC door opens into the hallway having laminate flooring and central heating radiator. Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 3.86m x 3.81m (12' 8" x 12' 6")
With a rear facing uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate covering to the floor. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with back panel and hearth inset with gas fire.
* Kitchen: 3.25m x 2.26m (10' 8" x 7' 5")
With a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven beneath. There is plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge freezer. Set beneath the uPVC double glazed window is a stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Open plan to the dining room. An interior door gives access to the attached outbuilding.
* Dining Room: 2.95m x 3.86m (9' 8" x 12' 8")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for dining table and chairs.
The spacious attached outbuilding has front and rear doors giving access to two storage cupboards and separate WC.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing having a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and useful inbuilt storage cupboard.
* Bedroom 1: 3.53m x 3.84m (11' 7" x 12' 7")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and ample space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 2: 3.02m x 3.89m (9' 11" x 12' 9")
With a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Space for free-standing bedroom furniture.
* Bedroom 3: 2.49m x 2.51m (8' 2" x 8' 3")
Having a uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor.
With a white suite comprising corner bath with power shower over, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Having centre heating radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
Residing on a substantial corner plot with lawned garden to three sides, off road parking with double gates,
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48670674.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.