2 bedroom terraced house for saleEpping Way, Chingford, London
- Quiet Location Close to Epping Forest.
- In Need of Refurbishment
- Two Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Kitchen Diner
- South Facing Garden
- Potential to Extend (STTP)
Unexpectedly back on the market. William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this attractive extended two bedroom mid- terraced home, requiring updating and offered for sale chain free.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this attractive extended two bedroom mid terraced home, requiring updating and offered for sale chain free. This good sized property is situated in a sought after location just a stones throw from Epping Forest and offers tremendous scope to improve and extend on the ground floor and also into the loft subject to planning consents. There is also potential for off street parking to the front and to the rear vehicle access to a single garage.
Located in a quite residential area within easy access of local amenities including a bus route at the end of the road.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Tiled floor and window to front aspect.
Stairs to first floor with built under cupboard.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 1" ( 5.56m x 3.07m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and fireplace with inset gas fire. Through to:
Dining Area 13' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.17m x 2.79m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator, open plan to:
Kitchen 11' 2" x 8' 4" ( 3.40m x 2.54m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, preparation surfaces incorporating sink drainer. Free standing cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer to remain. Wood laminate flooring and part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 3" min to front of wardrobes extending to 15' 8" max wall to wall x 9' 7" ( 3.43m min to front of wardrobes extending to 4.78m max wall to wall x 2.92m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wall to wall fitted wardrobes and additional deep fitting wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.57m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Recently re-fitted with a white suite comprising walk in shower, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, radiator and built in airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a garden laid with a mixture of paving, flower beds and this could provide off street parking subject to the usual consents. The rear the property boasts an attractive 60 ft south facing rear garden comprising patio area to the immediate rear of the property, central lawn with a wide variety of flower, shrub boards and to the rear boundary there is a single garage with up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48671646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.