1 bedroom flat for saleCompass House, Royal Wharf, Silvertown, London, E16 2HP
- 1 Bedroom Apartment - 604 sq ft
- 6th Floor with Private Balcony
- West Aspect - Beautiful Garden Views
- Landscaped Gardens & Riverside Walk
- Concierge & World-class Fitness Club
- 1 minute from Pontoon Dock DLR
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: July 2017
New Build Sales presents this 'off plan' 1 bedroom apartment (604 sq ft) situated on the 6th floor with beautiful garden views in the highly anticipated Royal Wharf development.
Located a minutes' walk from Pontoon Dock DLR and within easy reach of Canary Wharf, the property comprises high gloss designer kitchen units with composite stone worktops along with integrated oven, touch control ceramic hob, fridge freezer and dishwasher for your daily needs. Both bedrooms are fitted with generous sized wardrobes with ensuite shower room to Master. To complete this apartment, high quality engineered oak flooring has been used in principal living areas, with fitted carpets to bedrooms along with fully tiled contemporary bathrooms.
This spectacular 40 acre riverside neighbourhood offers a range of landscaped greenery, with on-site amenities including concierge services, a fitness club and 1 km of beautifully planted riverside walk along the Thames for the very best of modern living in London.
**Resale Unit**Minimum 20% Deposit Required**
**Photos are for illustrative purposes only**
Situated in Silvertown just north of the River Thames, Pontoon Dock DLR is a stone's throw away with excellent transport links to London City Airport (4 mins), Canning Town (5 mins) for the Jubilee Line and Canary Wharf in 12 minutes.
Once Crossrail operates from Custom House DLR, Royal Wharf is set to become one of the best connected areas in London with quick and easy access to Liverpool Street in 8 minutes and Bond Street in 15 minutes.
On either side of Royal Wharf there is Lyle Park and the award-winning Thames Barrier Park, with its 22 acre of space filled with fountains, lawns and flower gardens. Here residents can stroll along the peaceful Riverside Walk or explore the interconnecting green space and lively mosaic of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants that forms a backdrop to Royal Wharf. It truly is a stunning development with a sense of natural openness.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 402762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.