2 bedroom cottage for saleWare Street, Bearsted, Maidstone, Kent
- Attractive 2 bedroom end of terrace cottage
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Large rear garden
- Close to railway station
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Right in the centre of Bearsted village is this improved two bedroom character cottage. Just a stones throw away from all the best local pubs, restaurants and amenities, along with a short walk to the village green.
Deceivingly spacious, this accommodation has been adapted and improved over the years to create a practical home yet retaining a cosy cottage feel.
The hub of this home is undoubtedly the open plan kitchen/dining area. An area that can be used for formal dining occasions as much as for a catch up with friends over a cup of coffee. The separate lounge area is large enough for a decent corner suite to relax in while watching your favourite movies.
The two good size bedrooms are serviced by a beautiful and modern bathroom suite, giving you that touch of luxury you have always wanted.
The landscaped rear garden provides both lawn and patio areas and enough space for entertaining friends and family with a summer barbecue. If you fancy a go at growing your own vegetables there is plenty of room to have a vegetable patch and experience a bit of the 'good life'.
- Lounge: 12'4 x 10'10 (3.76m x 3.30m)
- Dining Area: 12'3 x 9'6 (3.74m x 2.90m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'6 x 5'1 (3.81m x 1.55m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'4 x 10'11 (3.76m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 9'4 x 9'2 (2.85m x 2.80m)
- Bathroom: 9'0 x 5'10 (2.75m x 1.78m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48675018.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.