2 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Victoria Residence, Tidal Basin Road, Royal Victoria Dock
- Royal Victoria Residences
- Completion: Q4 2017
- 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Located next to Emirates Air
- 24 hour concierge
- Communal landscaped gardens
- Price From £660,000
An iconic new all private landmark development offering an exceptional choice of
2 & 3 bed apartments designed to redefine London luxury living.
Take the most exclusive apartments and penthouses to be
created within a brand new towering spectacle rising 23 levels above
The Royal Docks dynamic skyline. Then define the location as the gateway to
London’s third financial district alongside The City and Canary Wharf.
· 8 minutes to Canary Wharf
· 24 minutes to Liverpool Street
· 24 minutes to Bond Street
GBP 2000 Reservation fee
Usual 10% on exchange,
5% 6 weeks later.
85% on completion (We can arrange for finance)
Located in Royal Docks which is undergoing GBP22 billion worth of investment encompassing the new Asian Business Port (ABP). The ABP is a GBP1 billion investment that is aiming to create London’s third financial Centre after the City and Canary Wharf. This investment alone is estimated to create 20,000 full time jobs and boost the local employment by 30%.
Property ref: 121_707_4439885
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48675816.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4439885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hastings International, Rotherhithe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.