3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePennsylvania Way, Portland
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning End of Terrace House
- Energy Efficient Features
- Three Bedrooms
- Master with En-suite Shower Room
- Quality Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Residual Premier Warranty
The Real Estate Bureau are delighted to offer this end of terrace house, forming part of the recently built 'Pennsylvania Heights'. A pioneering, energy efficient development of classically designed houses situated in one of the most spectacular locations on Portland. This three bedroom family home with its versatile accommodation comprises, lounge, quality fitted kitchen, dining room/3rd bedroom, ground-floor WC and two further bedrooms with the master benefiting an en-suite shower room. The property further benefits from a low maintenance garden and garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48676617.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7592042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Real Estate Bureau, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.