3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleQuarr Hill, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- Spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- In need of modernisation
- Close to transport links
- Parking for 4/5 cars
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (56)
Wow, what a property. With space on the driveway for roughly 4/5 cars you will be able to pull up and unload the shopping without any hassle at all. When you walk through the front door you will note that this bungalow will need renovating throughout but what a project it will be, you will be able to make this place a home again. The current owners have lived here for many years and have enjoyed every minute.Situated on the outskirts of Quarr this attractive split level bungalow could be just what you have been waiting for. Very spacious throughout and in a very desirable location all you need is a bit of imagination and some TLC and you will find yourself with a beautiful place that you can call home.If you need to be close to either Newport or Ryde this home would be ideally suited for you, whether you want to drive or take the bus you can simply get to either in around 15 minutes from your front door.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 11'7 (4.60m x 3.53m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 11'11 x 11'10 (3.63m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'1 x 12'1 (3.99m x 3.69m)
- Shower Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'4 x 8'9 (4.07m x 2.67m)
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'11 (6.02m x 3.63m)
- Conservatory: 21'4 x 12'3 (6.51m x 3.74m)
- Storage Room: 17'10 x 8'1 (5.44m x 2.47m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Side Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48676674.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423762. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.