2 bedroom coach house for saleFragorum Fields, Titchfield Common
- Freehold semi-detached coach-house
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Garage and parking
- Two double bedrooms
- Owned, gated front garden
- Own personal front door
- Built in 2012 by Mildren Homes
- Cul-de-sac location
- Walking distance to shops
- Immaculate presentation throughout
This stunningly presented coach-house style property was selected 'off-plan' by its current vendors during its construction by Mildren Homes in late 2011 as part of the Fragorum Fields development. By purchasing at an early stage the vendors were able to make a number of beneficial changes to the internal specification to meet their exacting standards, they have kept the property in 'nearly new' condition and now offer the property with NO FORWARD CHAIN. After opening the front gate and crossing the front garden, this freehold property is accessed via its OWN FRONT DOOR, with an entrance hall giving way to the personal door into the GARAGE and the staircase leading to the first floor accommodation. Upstairs, there is a landing leading on to TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, a modern, fully tiled bathroom with a window and BUILT IN TELEVISION, and a large lounge/dining room, this in turn allows access to the well-stocked kitchen. Fragorum Fields is a cul-de-sac located in Titchfield Common and sits within WALKING DISTANCE to McColl's, a convenience shop on Hunts Pond Road, its catchment school is St Johns Primary School which again is just a minutes' walk away and there are a wide range or nearby parks, and woodland walks such as Kites Croft; to make arrangements to view, please contact SBK Park Gate on 01489 570019 or via email at email@example.com.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48677076.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7772257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SBK Property Consultants, Park Gate - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.