3 bedroom terraced house for saleSelborne Street, Frenchwood, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Spacious three bedroom, two reception room terraced home
- Within the sought after location of Frenchwood
- Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar and wc
- Three bedrooms and shower room
- Rear gardens. No chain delay
Spacious three bedroom, two reception terraced home split over three floors and boasts large rear garden. Modernisation required throughout and offers no chain delay. Situated within the sought after location of Frenchwood offering excellent access to Preston city centre and local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises; vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen, cellar and wc, to the first floor, three bedrooms and modern shower room. Single glazed and gas central heating system, large rear gardens. An early viewing is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48678117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRS170118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.