2 bedroom flat for saleWheat Sheath Close, Isle of Dogs E14 9UY
Withdrawn from Market
- Long Lease with 178 Years Remaining
- Great Rental Value from £1,500 - £1,600 pcm
- Spcious 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms Including En Suite
We are proud to present this fantastic 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom apartment facing the river in the heart of Isle of Dogs located only a short 5 minutes from Canary Wharf the financial district of London. The property is located close to many transport facilities as it is 5-10 minutes’ walk to Mudchute DLR and 5 minutes’ walk to South Quay DLR. There are plenty of buses (135, D3, D7, N550) offering easy transport from this property. This spacious 2 bedroom property also offers many amenities nearby with Westferry Road a short 5 minutes’ walk from the property offering many restaurants and convenience stores. Canary Wharf only a short 5 minutes’ way from the property offers many bars, restaurants and shopping facilities thanks to the Mall. Stratford is located a short 10 Minutes train Journey or a short 15 minute drive down the A13 o A12 which is easily accessed from this location. The property sits in a quite private road with a river view of the canary wharf land scape.
This spacious property offering over 566.74 sq.ft. in total consists of 2 large double bedrooms, one of which offers an en suite shower and bathroom there is also a main large Bathroom. This flat offers a spacious lounge and spacious large separate kitchen. Decorated to a good standard this flat offers Wooden Flooring and reasonably high ceilings. This property offers a long lease of over 178 years. This property offers great rental income as the rental price for this property can be anything between £1,500 - £1,600 pcm. The seller is seeking a figure of £499,999 for this property.
Bedroom 1 – 15.86 ft. x 9.35 ft.
Bedroom 2 – 12.93 ft. x 7.94 ft.
Living Room – 12.93 ft. x 12.44 ft.
Kitchen – 6.91 ft. x 8.92 ft.
Toilet – 3.97 ft. x 2.58 ft.
Bathroom – 4.41 ft. x 5.90 ft.
Total Floor Space (Including Hallway) – 566.74 sq. ft. (approx.)
The seller is seeking an excess of £499,999.
This property currently has a lease length of over 178 years.
Viewings are available immediately.
Please Do Not Hesitate To Call Our Office For More Details
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48680301.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7890034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.