4 bedroom detached house for saleJunction Road, Norton
- Fabulous Modern Family Sized Detached House
- Very Nicely Positioned Set Down a Private Driveway
- Private Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Comfortable Lounge with Cosy Log Burner Fire
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master with Dressing Room & En-Suite)
- Stunning Open Plan Living/Dining/Kitchen
- Recently Fitted Modern Shaker Style Kitchen Units & Central Island Unit
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Bespoke Class! This substantial, modern detached home has been developed to create a wonderful family home with plenty of space and at the same time the standard of the fit out, decoration and presentation and has to be seen to be believed. No effort has been spared to make sure this is a high standard house.
Very pleasantly set back from Junction Road along a private driveway it has an attractive secluded southerly facing rear garden, double garage with remote controlled doors and plenty of car parking.
The interior comprises briefly entrance hall with cloakroom/WC, family room, sitting room/study, main lounge with cosy multifuel stove fire, stunning open plan living/dining/kitchen with a fabulous range of modern Shaker style and built in appliances and a useful utility room. The first floor has a large master bedroom with dressing room and modern shower room en-suite, three further bedrooms and family bathroom with a superb four piece suite.
Other features worthy of a mention include underfloor heating to the ground floor, combi boiler, oak internal doors and security alarm system.
Add to all of this the highly desirable Norton location and we know you'll have to go a long way to find a better place.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48690093.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170315. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.