3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHampole Balk Lane, Skellow, Doncaster
- Open views to the front
- Spacious lounge/ dining room, Breakfast kitchen
- Utility area
- Front and rear gardens
- Off road parking, Garage
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000 This well proportioned three bedroomed detached bungalow is situated in the sought after village of Skellow, which is close to local amenities and close to the A1 motorway network. The property has stunning views to the front and an enclosed garden to the rear.
With a side facing double glazed door and central heating radiator. There is a cloak cupboard, coving to the ceiling and access to the loft.
With power and lighting.
Lounge/ Dining Room 17' 2" x 12' 2" ( 5.23m x 3.71m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window with views of the fields beyond. The focal point of the room is the stone feature fireplace with hearth, which houses the remote control fire. There is coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' ( 3.15m x 3.05m )
With a front facing double glazed window and side facing sealed unit door. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating worktops housing the stainless steel, one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a gas cooker point, space for a fridge freezer, complimentary tiling, and a central heating radiator.
Porch/ Utility Area 8' 9" x 4' ( 2.67m x 1.22m )
With a rear facing sealed unit door and front and side double glazed windows. There is plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 12' 8" ( 3.12m x 3.86m )
With a rear facing double glazed window over looking the garden and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 2" x 6' 11" plus recess ( 2.79m x 2.11m plus recess )
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 9' 3" ( 3.76m x 2.82m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and walk in bath with shower over. There is full tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the borders.
The garden offers stunning views over the countryside.
The rear of the property has an enclosed lawned garden with plants and shrubs to the borders. There are three sheds, security lighting and a vegetable plot.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48690303.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.