5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Rings, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton On Tees
- Spacious Executive Family Home
- Feature 23ft Orangery To The Rear
- Five Bedrooms
- Private & Securely Gated Entrance System
- Off Street Parking & Double Garage With Electric Door
- House Bathroom, Master En-Suite, Jack & Jill Shower Room & GF Cloak
- Laid To Lawn Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area
- Five Reception Rooms
- Modern Breakfast / Kitchen
A superbly presented, spacious executive family home situated within 'The Rings'. The property has been tastefully decorated and is modernised throughout. Providing the 'WOW' factor is a stunning 23ft Orangery which has been added to the rear and accessed via a bi-folding door off the lounge. With accommodation spanning in excess of 2600sqft and briefly comprising: welcoming entrance hallway with feature staircase, cloaks, kitchen with integrated dishwasher and space for a range cooker, breakfast area, utility room, sitting room/snug, study, 25ft lounge and a fabulous orangery. To the first floor: Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, bedrooms 2 & 3 benefitting from a contemporary Jack & Jill en-suite, two further bedrooms and modern four piece house bathroom. Externally there is a laid to lawn garden to front, whilst accessed at the rear via private electric security gates is off road parking for multiple vehicles, a double garage with electronic door and an enclosed laid to lawn garden with patio area. Aided by gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout and offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48690807.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR070289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.