4 bedroom town house for saleAcademia Avenue, Broxbourne
- Four Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom and En-Suite
- Fitted Kitchen Diner
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Remainder of NHBC Guarantee
- Potential To Formally Convert The Garage (Subject to usual consents)
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom semi-detached town house situated within a popular development constructed approximately five years ago by Kier Homes. This fantastic property is offered in stunning condition throughout.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this stunning four bedroom semi-detached town house situated within a popular development constructed approximately five years ago by Kier Homes. This fantastic property is offered in stunning condition throughout with accommodation laid over three floors on the ground for there is a superb fitted kitchen diner along with a ground floor bedroom with access to garage which has been internally divided to create a study area and utility room and also a ground floor cloakroom. On the first floor there is a living room with Juliet balconies, family bathroom and another bedroom, on the second floor a superb master bedroom with en-suite shower and a additional double bedroom.
Outside to the front of the property there is a block paved driveway affording off-street parking for three vehicles and an attractive garden to the rear. This superb property must be seen to be fully appreciated and an early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front Door to:
Stairs to first floor with built under cupboard, radiator, wall mounted fuse box and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, wood effect vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
Kitchen Diner 11' 8" x 14' 6" ( 3.56m x 4.42m )
Window and Patio doors to rear, comprehensively fitted with a range of modern white high gloss wall and base units with a range of integrated SMEG appliances including double oven, hob, extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Ample preparation surfaces incorporating sink unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, concealed boiler and tiled effect vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 12' 4" x 8' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.46m )
Window to front aspect and radiator. Door to:
Garage 9' 5" x 8' ( 2.87m x 2.44m )
The garage has been Internally sub-divided to create a storage unit to the front with study area/ hobby area. This has been presented as a habitable room, however has not been deemed to be habitable accommodation, Presented fully plastered and decorated with laminated flooring. The rear section of the garage has been used to create a utility area.
Utility Area 8' 8" x 5' 9" min ( 2.64m x 1.75m min )
Door to garden, range of wall and base cupboards and space for fridge freezer.
First Floor Landing
Window to front aspect, radiator, stairs to second floor and built in storage cupboard.
Living Room 14' 6" x 12' ( 4.42m x 3.66m )
Two Juliet balconies to rear aspect and radiator.
Fitted with a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, radiator, electric shaver point, wood effect vinyl flooring and extractor fan.
Bedroom 8' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.54m x 2.46m )
Window to front aspect and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Radiator, access to loft, built in airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 14' 6" max narrowing to 12' 5" to front of wardrobes x 11' 9" ( 4.42m max narrowing to 3.78m to front of wardrobes x 3.58m )
Two windows to rear aspect, two radiators and built in double wardrobe.
En-Suite Shower Room
Double enclosed shower, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, electric shaver point and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 14' 5" max narrowing to 8' 5" min x 11' 1" ( 4.39m max narrowing to 2.57m min x 3.38m )
Two windows to front aspect and two radiators.
To the front of the property there is a blocked paved driveway affording off-street parking for three vehicles. To the rear the property boasts an attractive garden with patio area to the immediate rear with the remainder predominately laid to lawn with flower beds containing a wide range of attractive plants and shrubs and rear pedestrian gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48691419.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104589. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.