2 bedroom terraced house for saleMargate Road, Ingol, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- In Need Of Modernisaiton
- Ideal For An Investment Opportunity
- Ample Ground Floor Living Accommodation
- New Gas Central Heating Boiler 2016
- Offered With Chain Delay
- Set Back From The Road
In need of modernisation; Bridgfords are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom terraced house ideal for an investment opportunity. The property briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with staircase leading to the first floor, kitchen and study. To the first floor, two bedrooms and a white bathroom suite. All this is complemented by a new gas central heating boiler and double glazing throughout. Externally, the property features gardens front and rear and is set back from the road. Offered with no chain delay.
Margate Road is situated in a popular location in Ingol, close to many local amenities including shops and schools. Within easy reach of motorway access and transport through to surrounding Northwest towns.
1.68m x 1.47m
UPVC double glazed entrance door. Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Vinyl flooring.
3.43m x 4.5m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator and gas fire, carpeted flooring.
2.57m x 2.52m
Hardwood single glazed door. Radiator, laminate flooring.
2.57m x 3.45m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks. Roll top work surface, fitted wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven, gas hob, over hob extractor, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer.
2.57m x 0.91m
Hardwood single glazed door, opening onto the garden. Single glazed hardwood window facing the rear.
1.65m x 1.47m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Carpeted flooring.
3.4m x 3.13m
Built-in storage cupboard.
5.26m x 2.57m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the rear. Radiator.
2.57m x 4.01m
Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Radiator.
2.52m x 1.75m
Double glazed uPVC window with frosted glass facing the front. Radiator, vinyl flooring, part tiled walls. Low level WC, panelled bath, shower over bath, pedestal sink.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48693171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FUM170002. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.