6 bedroom detached house for saleMain Road, Tydd, Wisbech
- Stunning detached house
- Fitted disabled lift giving access to the first floor
- Plot approx 2.6 acres sts
- Edge of village location
- Stunning presentation
A FITTED LIFT TO THE FIRST FLOOR! A stunning detached residence with accommodation extending to over 6000 sq ft. With disabled lift access and a wide array of flexible living space this superb property has potential for many uses and also sits on a mature plot of approx 2.6 acres.
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! Romanhurst is a stunning example of a substantial family home with accommodation of over 6000 sq ft situated on an impressive plot of approx 2.6 acres. With 6 double bedrooms, three bathrooms, four reception rooms and a beautiful reception hall this early 19th century period residence must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Fitted with an internal lift for first floor disabled access this flexible and impressive home offers a multitude of uses and even potential to be used as a residential care home subject to the relevant consents There is lots of off road parking, two double garage/workshops and extensive mature gardens including a fenced paddock and formal gardens with mature trees and plants. Conveniently located on the A1101 this property gives easy access to Wisbech, Kings Lynn, Long Sutton, Spalding and the Norfolk coast.
Reception Hall 23' 7" max x 23' max ( 7.19m max x 7.01m max )
Drawing Room 23' 7" max into bay x 20' 11" ( 7.19m max into bay x 6.38m )
Sitting Room 23' 2" max x 17' 6" ( 7.06m max x 5.33m )
Dining Room 30' 8" into bay x 17' 6" ( 9.35m into bay x 5.33m )
Kitchen/breakfast Room 29' 9" max x 14' 2" ( 9.07m max x 4.32m )
Utility Room 11' 3" max x 12' 6" max ( 3.43m max x 3.81m max )
Study 9' 5" x 5' 5" ( 2.87m x 1.65m )
Master Bedroom 23' 8" max x 21' 4" ( 7.21m max x 6.50m )
Bedroom 2 19' x 15' 11" ( 5.79m x 4.85m )
Bedroom 3 14' 1" x 13' 7" ( 4.29m x 4.14m )
Bedroom 4 With Lift 16' 6" x 14' 1" ( 5.03m x 4.29m )
Bedroom 5 17' 2" max into recess x 13' 5" ( 5.23m max into recess x 4.09m )
Bedroom 6 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
Bathroom 14' 5" x 10' 7" ( 4.39m x 3.23m )
Shower Room 9' 10" x 6' 9" ( 3.00m x 2.06m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted for Long Sutton. Proceed out of town and head towards long Sutton for approx 4 miles. Continue through Four Gotes and Tydd Gote and continue along where the property will be found on the left hand side, look for our board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48697350.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB115594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.