6 bedroom detached house for saleDeppers Bridge, Southam, Warwickshire
- Grade II listed detached farm house
- Six reception rooms
- Six bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Self-contained annexe
- Set in approximately one acre of mature gardens
- Detached open fronted barn
- Offered for sale with no chain
An imposing Grade II listed detached residence in a rural location. It is believed to date back to the 15th century with extensions in the 16th & 18th centuries. It still boasts a wealth of original features including exposed timbers, fire places, high ceilings, quarry tiled floors, cornicing and exposed brick work. There are six reception rooms and six bedrooms. The gardens extend to an acre.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property. Or call us for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48699108.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27002932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.