2 bedroom bungalow for saleCressfield Park, Townfoot, Ecclefechan
Offers in Region of
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED PARK HOME IN POPULAR CRESSFIELD PARK, ECCLEFECHAN
- ENTRANCE/UTILITY, HALLWAY, OPEN-PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM, KITCHEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS (MASTER WITH EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, BATHROOM
- OIL-FIRED CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE-GLAZING
- OFF-STREET PARKING, WELL-MAINTAINED GARDENS, RAISED DECKING TO THREE SIDES
This stunning detached park home offers spacious, beautifully-presented accommodation located within the village of Ecclefechan, providing excellent access to the M74 North and South.
The full accommodation comprises of an Entrance/Utility Room, Hallway, open-plan Living/Dining Room, Kitchen, two double Bedrooms (Master with walk-in cupboard and En-Suite Shower Room), and a Bathroom. The property benefits from oil-fired central heating and double-glazing throughout, whilst externally the property has off-street parking areas, well-maintained gardens and raised timber decking areas, providing a perfect place to relax and take in the open countryside views.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48699654.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DUM170199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Dumfries. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.