4 bedroom detached house for saleHorsepond Road, Gallowstree Common, RG4
- Brand New Home due for completion October 2017
- 2607sq ft Accommodation
- 4 - 5 Bedrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- 40ft Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- 250ft Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: B
ONE REMAINING: Superb, contemporary detached family home with excellent design detail in a generous plot overlooking farmland. This lovely home has full height glazed windows to the front and rear creating a unique feel of light and space. Located in the heart of this desirable Chilterns hamlet and conveniently located for both Henley and Reading town centres Completion is due by the end of October and viewing is highly recommended. EPC Rating: B
The villages of Gallowstree Common, Kidmore End and Chalkhouse Green are located within South Oxfordshire, close to the Oxfordshire/Berkshire border. There is schooling for playgroup and a primary school (in Kidmore End) and other facilities including a church, village hall, recreation ground, village well and duck pond. The area has a variety of woodland walks and bridle paths. There is a highly regarded country pubs in the centre of hamlet and other pubs in the surrounding villages. There is good access to the nearby town of Reading and Henley on Thames, and motorway networks M4 and M40.
* 2607sqft (including the garage) * Galleried central staircase * Master suite with vaulted ceiling, en-suite and dressing room * 3 further bedrooms plus study/bedroom 5 * 2 further en-suites plus family bathroom * Duravit sanitaryware with Vado fittings, Majestic showerscreens in all bathrooms * Huge kitchen/living/dining room (41ft x 18ft) * Pronom X-Line kitchen and utility * Siemens iQ700 range appliances * Large sliding doors with level threshold leading out to patio * Formal living room and separate media room * Electric entrance gates * Intruder alarm * Timber floor throughout ground floor * 250ft sunny rear gardens
Please note that the internal photos are taken of the completed property next door.
The property is approached over a private drive with electric gates opening onto a large shingled drive with parking for a number of cars and leading to the integrated single garage. The sunny south east facing gardens to the rear extend approximately 250ft and overlook farmland at the end. There is a paved terrace immediately across the rear of the house with the rest of the garden laid to lawn and with mature hedges, shrubs and fruit trees.
LOCAL AUTHORITY and SERVICES
Mains Gas and Electricity. Private Drainage South Oxfordshire Council Tax Band: tbc
Through our in house Conveyancing team, we can ensure ease and efficiency for a competitive, no-sale, no-fee quote. Ask us for a quote today.
These particulars are a general guide only. They do not form part of any contract. Services, systems and appliances have not been tested.
In accordance with HMRC Anti Money Laundering Regulations a buyer(s) must attend our office to provide Photo Identification and Proof of Address (valid in last 3 months) once a sale is agreed.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 160202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Tate, Sonning Common. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.