1 bedroom flat for saleEast Street, Bedminster, Bristol
Offers in Excess of
- **CASH BUYERS ONLY** INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- A WELL-PRESENTED PROPERTY ALONG THE EVER-POPULAR EAST STREET!
- PERFECT OPPORTUNITY TO GET ON THE PROPERTY LADDER IN THE BS3 POSTCODE
- LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION! SITUATED NEAR TO THE EATERIES OF NORTH STREET, THE CITY CENTRE AND MAIN TRANSPORT LINKS
- OPEN-PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN GREAT FOR ENTERTAINING
**CASH BUYERS ONLY** With light living spaces, this property boasts an open planned lounge/kitchen area which would be perfect for entertaining. Additional benefits include a well-presented bedroom and bathroom, in addition to the property's fantastic location!
**CALLING CASH BUYERS ONLY**
This fabulous one bedroom flat has plenty to offer! With light living spaces, this property boasts an open planned lounge / kitchen area which would be perfect for entertaining. Additional benefits include a well-presented bedroom and bathroom, in addition to the property's fantastic location! The flat is situated near to the cosmopolitan eateries, bars and shops of the famous North Street, as well as being conveniently positioned within easy reach of Bristol City Centre, main transport links and supermarkets.
**GRAB YOUR CHANCE TO VIEW THIS HOT PROPERTY NOW**
**CALL 0117 966 4278 NOW TO SECURE YOUR VIEWING SLOT**
Door leading to communal stairs and landing.
Flat Entrance Hall
Currently used as a dining area. Comprises a wall-mounted radiator and storage cupboard.
Lounge / Kitchen Area 13' 2" x 15' 3" ( 4.01m x 4.65m )
Lounge: Open-plan with kitchen, comprises two double-glazed windows to the front of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, TV point, telephone point, spot lights and laminate flooring.
Kitchen: Open-plan with lounge, comprises a partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall / base units and work surfaces with sink / drainer. Additional features include an oven with gas hobs and accompanying cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge / freezer. The kitchen houses the central heating boiler which is wall-mounted and has laminate flooring for easy manitenence.
Bedroom 11' 1" x 13' 8" ( 3.38m x 4.17m )
Benefits from a double-glazed window to the rear of the property, a wall-mounted radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Fully-tiled comprising bath and overhead shower, a low-level WC, wash hand basin and vanity cabinet, extractor fan, heated towel rail and spot lights.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304668. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.