5 bedroom terraced house for saleTown Centre, Weymouth
- Five Double Bedrooms
- Over Four Floors
- Period Property
- Enclosed Courtyard Garden
- Close to Town Centre & Beach
- Two Bathrooms & Additional WC
- Separate Utility Room
- Two Reception Rooms
- Conservatory / Sun Room
- Ideal Investment / Family Home
Austin Estate Agents are delighted to offer this impressive, five bedroom period property, situated in the heart of Weymouth and a stone's throw from the Mainline Train Station.
Arranged over four floors, the property boasts substantial and flexible accommodation with potential as an HMO, buy-to-let investment or large family home. The property retains many character features, including tall ceilings, large windows and ornate fire places.
The ground floor accommodation boasts lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, utility room, ground floor bathroom and sun room leading to the courtyard garden. The first floor has two large bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC, with the second floor adding a further three bedrooms. At the top of this sizeable property is the loft room with benefits from storage cupboards.
The pleasant rear courtyard benefits from rear access. With the Town Centre, Beaches and favourable transport links of buses and mainline trains just around the corner, it is hard to imagine a more conveniently situated property.
For further information, or to make an appointment to view, please contact Austin Estate Agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48710532.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7871691. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Estate Agents, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.