4 bedroom detached house for saleMistley, Manningtree, CO11
- Beautifully-finished and well-appointed.
- 0.24-acre with 100ft rear & 55ft front gardens.
- Impeccable open-plan kitchen/family room.
- Separate playroom and sitting room.
- Large detached workshop/studio/office.
- Master-suite with views to the Stour.
- Three further double bedrooms & landing study.
- Close to waterfront, town centre and station.
This 2027 square foot detached home has been carefully and tastefully extended to create a superb living environment, making the most of the house’s excellent location one the edge of one of Essex’s most sought-after commuter villages.
The ground-floor centres on a spacious, open-plan kitchen/family/dining room which has an outlook through bi-fold doors onto the garden. There is space to allow furniture to be arranged in a number of combinations and features include a mix of hardwood and tiled floors, granite unit surfaces, an AEG stainless steel extractor, a gas range cooker, a dishwasher and a fridge freezer.
At the front of the house, there is a formal sitting room which has a hardwood floor and a log burner surrounded by an attractive fireplace and slate hearth. Other ground floor accommodation includes a utility room, an impressive entrance hall, a WC and a playroom that also has bi-fold doors to the garden.
There are four double-sized bedrooms on the first floor. The master suite has a vaulted ceiling with an expanse of glass to allow an impressive view of Manningtree rooftops and the river Stour in the distance. This has two wardrobes plus an impressive bathroom that includes a cubicle shower and a bath.
The three remaining bedrooms share the use of a family bath/shower room. The additional of an internal wall could turn a very nice study/landing into a fifth bedroom if needed.
The plot totals 0.24 of an acre and has been carefully landscaped. The rear garden measures 100 feet and includes a sweeping path, some recently laid beds, a natural stone patio that runs the width of the house and a circular lawn. To the front there is a block-paved parking and turning area for several vehicles and access to a double garage.
The workshop/studio which is located at the end of the garden is an extremely useful addition to the house. It has a power supply and sufficient windows to allow it to be easily be converted into a work-from-home office if required.
The house is found on Long Road in the village of Mistley, on the fringes of Manningtree. As such it is within walking distance of the shops and restaurants of Manningtree centre as-well-as the waterfronts of both Mistley and Manningtree.
There are three primary schools only a short distance away and Manningtree secondary school is within easy walking distance. Manningtree mainline railway station is around 1.5 miles from the house and is very popular with City-of-London commuters who enjoy a journey time of around an hour to Liverpool Street.
POINTS TO NOTE
The streetview image shows the property prior to its recent extensions. The property is connected to mains water, gas, electric and sewerage. Council tax band D.
Before booking a viewing of any Bloomfield Grey instruction, we suggest that buyers view its full online details including the street-view representation, the site map, the satellite view and the floor plan. If you have any questions, then please contact Bloomfield Grey.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48710904.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 197734S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bloomfield Grey, Colchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.