2 bedroom apartment for saleEllen Wilkinson House, Usk Street, London, E2
- *CHAIN FREE*
- Third Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Generously Sized Living Room with window into Kitchen
- Good Sized Modern Kitchen
- Separate Bathroom/W.C
- Recently Refurbished To A High Standard
- Newly Installed Heating System
Winkworth are pleased to present this chain free, recently refurbished to a high standard two bedroom apartment located on the third floor of this ex local authority development situated in Bethnal Green.
Accommodation comprises of a reception room with a window into a fully modernised kitchen which includes additional dining space, two double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a modern bathroom and a separate W.C.
Further benefits include the property having a fully updated heating system, solid wooden flooring throughout the hallway and kitchen, both bedrooms and reception room carpeted, double glazing throughout and fantastic natural light. The property is situated a short walk to transport links via Bethnal Green and Mile End Underground Stations and also local buses via Roman Road. The property is also placed within close proximity to Victoria Park and Regents Canal. Ideal for a modern couple or a small family, viewings highly recommended. Offered Chain Free
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BOW170032. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Bow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.