2 bedroom retirement property for saleWilliam Page Court: BRAND NEW- SOUTH FACING APARTMENT
Withdrawn from Market
- A CORNER PLOT WITH DUAL ASPECT WINDOWS
- ON SITE RESIDENT'S LOUNGE, GUEST SUITE AND LAUNDRY ROOM
- LARGE LIVING/DINING ROOM WITH ELECTRIC FIRE
- AN L SHAPE ENTRANCE HALLWAY WITH STORAGE CUPBOARD
- ONE OF THE LAST REMAINING PROPERTIES
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL JESSICA HUTCHINSON ON 07557 551 054
A brilliant two bedroom retirement property situated at the wonderful William Page Court in Bristol. This apartment boasts a corner position with dual aspect windows. The master bedroom offers occupants a wet room style en suite and a walk in wardrobe. Early viewing is highly recommended.
23' 0'' x 11' 0'' (7.01m x 3.35m)
A magnificent living/dining room which offers plenty of space for furniture. TV and phone point available. Electric fireplace with modern cream surround. A partial glass door leads onto a separate kitchen. A large window allows plenty of natural light through.
7' 0'' x 7' 0'' (2.13m x 2.13m)
A really lovely brand new off white gloss style kitchen with integrated appliances and a stainless steel sink. Waist height electric oven and complimentary hob and fan. Tiled flooring and large window.
13' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.96m x 2.74m)
A brilliant master bedroom which leads onto a walk in wardrobe and en suite bathroom. There are two large opening windows providing a dual aspect. TV and phone point available. Fully carpeted.
9' 0'' x 10' 0'' (2.74m x 3.05m)
A useful second bedroom which is a double room. Window overlooking the complex. TV and phone point available. Fully carpeted and chrome ceiling light.
7' 0'' x 6' 0'' (2.13m x 1.83m)
A stunning en suite wet room with walk in style shower. Flooring and walls fully tiled. Heated towel rail, grab rails and toilet. There is a vanity unit with sink and illuminated mirror above. This en suite boasts the unusual perk of having an opening window to the side.
7' 0'' x 5' 0'' (2.13m x 1.52m)
A secondary shower room with a corner cubicle with sliding doors. Toilet and sink with illuminated mirror above. Heated towel rail and grab rails available. The floor is tiled.
An L shape entrance hallway which leads onto a good sized storage cupboard which is shelved. The hallway also leads onto two bedrooms, a shower room and the living/dining room. Spotlights above, smoke detector and illuminated light switches. The 24 hour Tunstall pull cord system is situated within the hallway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48729573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7849071. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Retirementmove head office, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.