4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHeath Road, St Leonards, Ringwood, BH24 2PZ
- SOLD BY HEARNES ESTATE AGENTS RINGWOOD
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Sitting/dining room with feature central chimney stack with inset living flame gas fire
- Pitched ceilings
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Bathroom and separate WC
- Double garage and off road parking
- South westerly landscaped rear garden
- Sun terrace
A three/four double bedroom individually designed detached chalet bungalow situated in a popular residential location within a short drive of the New Forest and Moors Valley Country Park with fabulous walks, lake and a golf course, providing good commuter links to Bournemouth, Southampton and the market town of Ringwood.
Offering light and airy living space the accommodation comprises of an enclosed entrance porch, an entrance hall and cloakroom/WC. Double doors open into the dual aspect sitting/dining room with feature central chimney stack with inset living flame gas fire and double sliding patio doors opening into the conservatory which benefits from tiled flooring, thermoplastic roof and two sets of sliding patio doors opening onto and overlooking the sun terrace and garden beyond. A kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units, single sink and drainer unit, built in double oven, four ring inset gas hob with extractor over, tiled splash backs, space for an upright fridge freezer, and access door through to the garage.
Also on the ground floor are three double bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room. A family bathroom comprising of a four piece white suite with whirlpool bath and fully tiled walls services the other bedrooms. From the dining area a stair way leads to a mezzanine reception/bedroom four and separate office/study.
The front of the property is approached via a paved driveway providing off road parking and access to the double garage with up and over door, sensor lighting power and lighting. The front garden is low maintenance with decorative stone borders inset with shrubs, outside lighting, gated access to covered area. The landscaped south westerly rear garden is a great delight of property offering a good degree of seclusion being mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders predominantly laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and flower borders, paved sun terrace adjoining the property with paved pathways to each side all enclosed by wood panelled fencing.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the well-presented accommodation and location this charming bungalow has to offer.
AGENTS NOTES: The heating system, mains and appliances have not been tested by Hearnes Estate Agents. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive
EPC RATING: D
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48732907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 122889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hearnes Estate Agents, Ringwood . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.