3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLarch Close, Trees Development, Larkfield, Kent
Sale by Tender
- Lovely 3 bedroom semi detached house
- Extended to provide greater living space
- Lovely quiet Close
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (62)
They say buying a house can be very stressful but these stress levels are greatly reduced when you manage to find a "chain free" property like this one.This home is of the era when houses were traditionally built having a real solid feel; no paper thin walls here! The Trees Development has a very good reputation and families tend to extend the property or convert the lofts to add a fourth bedroom instead of moving. I think that speaks volumes about the area. This house has already been extended but there is nothing to stop you from adding that extra room up top (subject to consents).The kitchen and family area has that great sociable open plan feel and will certainly be the "hub" of the home. Have a catch up and a coffee with visiting friends and family with the back drop of the garden in the foreground. Or have a bit of "me time" in the family area kick off your shoes, grab a book, sink into your favourite chair away from the crowd and enjoy the peace and quiet, the views over the Downs are priceless.So form an orderly queue, make your best bid count as you won't want to lose this house.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 19'9 x 11'2 up to bay (6.02m x 3.41m)
- Family Area: 20'0 x 15'2 (6.10m x 4.63m)
- Kitchen Area: 12'0 x 8'4 (3.66m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 into fitted wardrobes x 11'0 (3.46m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 x 8'4 (3.28m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 (2.64m) x 7'9 (2.36m) narrowing to 6'8 (2.03m)
- Front Garden
- Driveway & Garage
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48733273.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12930997. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.