2 bedroom character property for saleOld Post Cottages, Landrake, Saltash
- Two Bedroom End-Terrace Cottage
- Full of Character and Charm
- Exposed beams
- En Suite Master
- Village Location
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Substantial Living Space
- Many Original Features
Full of charm and character, this deceptively spacious two bedroom terrace cottage comes with many original features including exposed beams, original flagstone flooring and feature sash windows throughout.
Full of charm and character, this deceptively spacious two bedroom terrace cottage comes with many original features including exposed beams, original flagstone flooring and feature sash windows throughout, a perfect opportunity for anyone who appreciates the beauty and style an older property has to offer. Perfectly nestled in the quaint village of Landrake, there are several amenities within walking distance as well as easy access to the main roads leading further in to Cornwall, or back in to Plymouth and Devon. Accommodation comprises briefly of generous sized sitting room boasting a grand open fire place in natural stone and beamed ceilings, separate living room, dining room, kitchen, utility. first floor landing, 2 bedrooms, master with ensuite and family bathroom. Every room boasting historic and impressive features, making for a truly beautiful home. Externally the property enjoys a cottage style garden with a wide range of plants and flowers accessed via stone steps from the ground floor. Early viewing advisable to appreciate this stunning home.
The property is approached through a double glazed wooden panel door with glass panels into the living room.
Living Room 13' 5" x 13' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.99m )
This welcoming room, is wonderfully presented and beautifully decorated. Many original features include two single glazed sash windows to the front of the property with shutters and slate window sills. Natural stone wall and beamed ceiling. Central open fire in natural stone with wooden surround and stone mantel piece. Stunning flagstone flooring, carpeted stairs to first floor, storage below cupboard, door to kitchen and dining room and a radiator.
Sitting Room 11' x 13' 5" ( 3.35m x 4.09m )
Character and charm continue through to this cosy room, boasting two single glazed slash windows to the front, radiator, glass door to the sun room with secure glass panels either side allowing plenty of natural light. Durable wood flooring.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
A bright room with exposed beams, two radiators, beautiful feature double glazed patio doors to rear garden with double glazed windows on either side. Door to large utility.
Kitchen 8' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.34m )
Country style fitted kitchen, base and wall mounted units, wood block work surfaces, plumbed for dishwasher and space for fridge/ freezer. stainless steel single ink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob with chimney filter extractor hood above. Loft hatch and spotlights to ceiling.
Matching wall and base units to 3 sides, plumbed for washing machine and space for fridge. Half bowl stainless steal sink with separate taps. Roll edge work surface. Door to garage.
First Floor Landing
The spacious landing has stairs from the ground floor and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom. The bathroom door has a feature obscure glass panel. There is also a generous coloured glass window to the rear wall allowing plenty of light in. Inset ceiling spot lights and three radiators.
Master Bedroom 17' 2" x 9' 8" ( 5.23m x 2.95m )
Large double bedroom with sash window to the front, and two sash windows to the side, two radiators, door to en suite, wooden flooring and single glazed wood sliding doors to rear garden. Creating a natural flow from the outside space in, giving plenty of natural light creating a beautiful atmosphere.
Large en suite bathroom with separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, wood flooring and sash window to the front.
Second Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Double bedroom with built in wardrobe to one side, wood flooring, single glazed window to rear, radiator.
This beautiful family bathroom has a white three piece suite, to include, bath with separate taps, corner wash hand basin and separate taps, WC and radiator with heated towel rail above. Single glazed, coloured obscure glass windows look out to the rear of the property.
Steps lead up to level garden area, small lawn, with shrubs. Enclosed via wooden fencing. A lovely cottage style garden, very well maintained by the current owners also has space for a seating area or bbq.
Electric up and over door, with power sockets and light fitting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48733314.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.