1 bedroom apartment for salePortland Street, Southport, PR8 1HU
- One Bedroomed First Floor Apartment
- Allocated Off Road Parking
- Economical running costs
- Development of just 3 Apartments
- Modern Kitchen and Shower Room
- NO CHAIN- Some White Goods Included
- 0.2 miles from Lord Street + Town Centre
- EPC: C
***BRIGHT, ONE BEDROOMED APARTMENT WITH ALLOCATED PARKING 0.1 MILES FROM TOWN CENTRE*NO CHAIN*OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA*WHITE GOODS*LOW RUNNING COSTS** This well presented, bright apartment is situated in a well maintained development of just three apartments, ideally situated a moments walk from Lord Street and Southport Town Centre. The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, living room/diner open plan to kitchen, shower room and bedroom. The property benefits from allocated off road parking to the front and is offered with NO CHAIN. *. Viewing recommended. EPC: C.
From our Town Centre offices on Hoghton Street turn left onto Hill St, turn left onto Lord St/A565, turn left onto Portland St, destination will be on the left.
Well maintained communal areas with carpeted entrance hall and stairs to first floor.
Well maintained external gardens with off road parking to the front.
19' 2'' x 3' 4'' (5.85m x 1.05m)
Carpeted entrance hall with telephone entry system, doors to living room and bedroom.
12' 6'' x 10' 0'' (3.82m x 3.06m)
Carpeted living room/diner, window to side, radiator to side and rear, open plan onto kitchen.
5' 2'' x 10' 0'' (1.59m x 3.06m)
Modern fitted kitchen with window to side, wood effect flooring, partially tiled splash back, a range of matching base and eye level units with integrated mixer sink, washing machine, oven, four ring gas hob, extractor fan and free standing fridge freezer.
6' 3'' x 4' 2'' (1.91m x 1.29m)
Modern fitted shower room with wood effect flooring, window to side, heated towel rail to side, partially tiled walls, corner shower, WC and vanity unit with integrated sink.
10' 1'' x 13' 9'' (3.09m x 4.21m)
Double bedroom with fitted carpet, window to side, door to shower room, radiator to rear and side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 401823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.