4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Hollow, Mickleover, Derby
Offers in Region of
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Living Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- En Suite and Dressing Area to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage and Large Garden
A brand new four double bedroom detached family home situated in a popular location. The property benefits from having a lounge, a large open plan living kitchen/diner, study, cloakroom, utility, four bedrooms, a dressing area and en suite to the master, a family bathroom, double garage and garden.
A new build four bedroom detached home in a most sought after location in Mickleover falling within the noted Littleover Community School catchment area. An internal inspection will reveal light and spacious accommodation complemented by a range of quality fixtures and fittings. The layout in brief comprises of - entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, study, impressive open plan kitchen dining room, utility room, and lounge with bay window. To the first floor can be found a master bedroom suite with ensuite shower room and dressing area, three further good size bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property has a detached garage , block paved driveway and a large garden surrounding the property. The property is well placed for access to local amenities within Mickleover, local schools, access to Derby City and major road networks. Viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via a composite double glazed door to the side elevation into the hallway with laminate wood flooring with under floor heating, a wall mounted burglar alarm panel, thermostat, smoke alarm, stairs leading to the first floor, double doors into the kitchen and further doors giving access to the study, cloakroom and lounge.
10' x 6'8 - Having laminate wood flooring with under floor heating and wall thermostat, a double glazed corner window giving views over local fields.
A fitted two piece suite with a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled splashbacks, under stairs storage cupboard, extractor fan and double glazed window to the front.
20'8 x 13'11 - A spacious living area with a bay double glazed window to the front, double glazed window to the side, television point, under floor heating with thermostat and double doors leading to the kitchen/diner.
31'8 x 11' - A spacious family kitchen/diner with a fitted range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, a fitted sink and drainer with one and half bowl sink and mixer taps, splash backs, a fitted double oven with four ring gas hob, extractor fan, space for American fridge/freezer, built in wine fridge, part tiled walls, spot lights, tiled flooring with under floor heating, spot lights, double glazed windows to both side elevations and the rear, door to the utility room and double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden.
7'8 x 6 - Fitted with a range of base level units with roll top work surface, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps, wall mounted boiler, tiled flooring, extractor fan, burglar alarm control panel, double glazed window to the rear and double glazed door leading to the rear garden.
Having access to the loft space, airing cupboard, radiator, double glazed window to the front and doors giving access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
14' x 12'7 plus dressing area ( 6'6 x 4'8) - Having a radiator, double glazed window to the front, television point and door to the en suite.
A fully fitted three piece suite comprising of a low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, a shower cubicle with shower head attachment and rain forest shower head, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, shaver point, a heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear.
13'8 x 11'9 max - Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and television point.
14'10 x 7'10 - Having a double glazed window to the side and double glazed corner window, radiator and television point.
10'3 x 10'11 - Having double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, television point and radiator.
A fully fitted four piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, a double shower with shower head attachment and rain forest shower head, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, a heated towel rail, extractor fan and double glazed window to the rear.
The property is approached by steps with side lighting to a block paved pathway leading to the front door. To the front of the property there is a lawned garden enclosed by fencing with a gate giving access to the rear garden. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with patio and a block paved driveway leading to a detached double garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-48735141.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204772. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.